<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16 July 2009


Due to some problems,
I'm rele unhappy,
I mean sad, this morning =(
Once I think, I started feel to cry..
Normally, I would not cry easily de!!
This problem makes me like so weak..

However,
this whole day I'm so sad...
Now the problem is solved,
Just stil hav one more problem,
I've to face 2mr..
Cause today,
I noticed something.

Last time when I wish to see him..
I've been 2 weeks didn't saw him,
Now I'm SO wish not to see him..
Today I saw him more than twice...
Ha, I'm fed-up and tired..

Now what?
God wants me to give up,
or to jiayou!?
Argh-ed......
(I'ma blurr gal.)





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography