<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 June 2009


Ytd nite, my sisters on 2x in Maple~
I'm playing my xdo till around 2am..
I'm like...
JIE, JIE, I sleepy dy~
MAY, MAY, Wait a while..
I bring out comics to read...
3am...
JIE, JIE, Faster lar...!!
MAY, MAY, Juz wait~
5am...
JIE, JIE, no comics dy=.=
MAY, MAY just take from the cupboard...
6am...
FASTER LAR, GRACIOUS!!!~@#%&@%
OK, lol..
SO all I'm trying to tell is...
I slept 6am ytd..
AND..
my 2 meii thats Amanda and Yvonne come visit me on 11pm..
NOT ENOUGH SLEEP....
And we went up to my room to chat chat, and blablabla...
(YOu won't have interest to knoe~)
Yvonne go home at 2.50pm...
Amanda take a nap wif me at 4pm to 5pm
And take a lunch wif me and go home at 6pm~
Tada....
Tis's all my day...
Tmr going K.s'gor wif Angel dy..
QI DAI~
PS.. TODAY MAYBE NO XDO..
=X





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography