<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 June 2009


Ytd nite,
I was too bored so I viewed everyone's blog..
And I mention that..
Mention that, many ppl's blog is nt as dark as mine..O.O
BUT, I still love dark~
I went everyone blog and tagged...
Maybe I'm too bored,
Hahas...
And I changed my blog skins...
About 4.30am
I went back to my room...
And around 5am,
I slept^^
This morning,
i wake at 4pm...
LOL, tired~
Play maple till around 10pm,
and came viewing blog again...
See! 2day's dairy i can write so short..
Means that,
My program is rele empty,
hahas,
But i'm waiting for tmr,
cuz my 2 kai mei is coming to visit me^^
The end..
LOL, too fast right?
No idea,
tak ada thing can write~
=X
Go xdo now, buhbyess!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography