<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 June 2009


Yesterday morning,
In school,
everybody is waiting for their result,
but tooooooo bad,
we get to knoe that our english teacher's car get stolen,
some happie,
some sad lor,
but the teacher in our class then keep say,
"once again, i apologize to u all.."
"i'm sorry.."
"rele sorry ya..cause......"
"and....."
"again and again...."
"sorry ya..."
dot dot dot~
Hahas,
and during her classes she still got teach us some...
She asked about the time of our breakfast,
some of them is 8, some of them is 10~
LOLx,
I'm thinking myself..
Wat's my time for breakfast!?
1pm??
LOlx, I think that's lunch jor~
After that, teacher got asked question like..
Do you exercise regularly,
do you see the dentist once a month...
all the students says : noooo~~~
Got 1 question is " Do you all eat a lot of sweet food??
Hahas,
this everybody (say): "YES" i mean is (shout)~
Teacher asked wat type of sweet food?
"SWEEEEEEEEEET"
lolx, nonsense nia=.=
Funny one is...
Teacher ask,
How long do you cut ur finger nail once~
hahas, "when there's a sport check"
LOL=.=||
Kay lar, that's all for school~
back home.
I felt don't want go tuition..
and I argued and quarreled wif my mum,
at last i did went tuition,
but,
come back i didn't talk to her at all...
when I go back room, I also beh song,
cuz all playing computer nobody choi me...
FINE, i go kemas beg,
and then do hw,
and then SLEEP,
no one talk to me I SLEeP!
Then morning jor...
Lolx,
today morning yi da zhao then bu shuang...
also don't knoe why...
Take my phone then wait auntie ler...
Inside car,
I listening to Rynn's song..
RELE CANOT DESCRIBE HIS SOUND,
so niceeeeeeeee!!!!!
I keep...
"Rynn rocks arh!"
"Nice arh"
"OMG"
"WA...."
"Gracious"
"Rynn rele........"
"love..........a"
"I WANT FAINT LIAO..."
"Nice song! Nice sound!"
I see Joan's face...
I can feel that she also wan faint dy=.=
But hai shi Rynn's song can make me feel better=)
Then in school...
Rehat then i keep think about many things..
make me start bad mood..
Yvonne mei tell me "someone" was a playboy,
I rele duno wat to say..
I don't rele like ppl say his bad infront of me actually..
then when pj i talk to ppl noone choi me..
I straight away run to the back see them kawad,
talk to Wei En bettar~
But also not in mood ady..
So now come bloggin...
Heyy, someone and someone viewed my blog,
thx ya!
I replied u 2,
but duno you all still got come view bo..
Well, do you all's best in da drama,
-End-





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography