<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
30 June 2009


Whao, so fast,
One day past again...
The time now is 1:50am,
And i'm gonna update and go sleep
(sleepy!)


As usual,
I went to school,
Today after recess,
we're in the class talking and chatting,
VERY suddenly,
Sabrina didn't talk..
We thought she's just playing,
I'm like "Hey, don't emo~"
But at last,
when she turn up her head,
she's crying.....
Instantly,
I'm thinking what I done?!
And asking her,
what's wrong, where is she crying,
Her face is so fierce like wanna chop somebody and,
tear's driiping...
I keep asking and she doesn't talk..
But you knoe my attitude,
I'll angry if someone cried without telling ppl reason,
makes me feel so angry,
like I so tak boleh be trusted...
Then I didn't choi her,
cause she don't want talk mar...
But a while more,
I tak boleh tahan dy,
You knoe de,
I'm that type of ppl can't see my friend sad...
I use write to her...
" What happen to you, you don't feel wanna talk, would you write?"
And only she tell me is because,
she feel that her own attitude is bad,
she scare we don't like her,
and end of August,
she's changing school,
she'll miss us....
So I slowly write with her lor,
cause this's not such big matter^^
And as usual,
I went home :D
8.00pm Tuition,
10.00pm finish tuition...
Come back,
and drink a bowl of soup^^
Then playing miniclip's game =p
This few day i become so childish jor..
Juz now found that,
I still miss him eh....
The feeling is rele suddenly de leh,
but he keep didn't reply me,
sad sad D:
Kay lar,
I wan go facebook play some quiz dy =X
Buhbyess all,
Sleep tight yar,
God bless you!~
Our father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on us at it is in heaven,
Give us this day,
our daily bread,
and forgive our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliever us from evil,
For Thine is the Kingdom,
the Power, and the Glory,
for ever and every more~
Amen!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography