<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 June 2009


Today morning, I wake up at around 11.30pm..
Prepare and prepare...
I went downstair to wait for my aunty around 12.30pm~
Went to school, as usual, I put my beg at floric...
And walk to book store/unique...
BUT...
It's soooo quiet~
Nobody around, only me, Candy and Joan....
Then after that only getting more ppl larhx....
Went into school,
felt so weird cuz less ppl...
But also cant say wat lar...
Cuz is hari bertemuan ibu bapa...
hahas, i'm so lucky that it's my sister come,
not my parents=.=
Or else, i'm not writing blog here jor....(Can't touch computer><) Um... I love playing pool in miniclip.com which is.... http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-quick-fire-pool/en/
hahas, If got play rmb tell me ur high score, mine is 10150 =p
After dinner,
I went back home and continue playing computer...
BUT,
my mum called me to go downstair to watch M.J*King of pop's concert...
I love his "Beat It", "Billie Jean" and "Black or White"...
Well.... Michael Jackson is rele a good singer and also good dancer,
It's rele wasted he end his life before his last concert on 2 June,
but...
Maybe this's God's arrangement...
On someday sometime, there's always many ppl missing him...
Kay, after that, I'm watching "Diamond Club" 钻石夜总会
It's rele nice... Which keeps many ppl come to perform many incredible things,
and get money from them...
It's nice, and also funny^^
Now 2.01am..
I come back continue my pool and also update^^
maybe later only sleep bah...
See yas all...
88

*May God bless everyone of us..
*Forgive our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
*Deliver us from evil
*For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
*Forever and ever more..
*Gd nite.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography