<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 June 2009


Today I went shopping again~
[SUNWAY AGAIN ARH!?]
No lar,
actually is 1Utama..[wif jie]
Morning i wake up at 8 and I came up and called my elder sister...
She's like 5 more minute~ 5 more minute~ 5 more minute~
She say wan 8.00am wake up de...
Become 9something wakeO.O
Then me, my second sister and my elder sister sit in the car at 10am.
After fetch my elder sister's bf,
we went for service car centre...
10.30reached, and 12sharp, we ciao from there~
It's rele long..
I take a nap there, it was so..... UNCOMFORTABLE...
er hem*
And and and,
we went 1Utama...
We booked the Neway rooms,
and we went for a quick lunch...
Cuz our room is at 2pm to 6pm~
And it's already 1pm...
We went to eat lunch in a Vietnam restaurant..
But i rele can tell that....
I doesn't like Vietnam fooooooD=.=
And we went singing...
OH yea, I sing EVERYSONG...
And da song that i dun knoe how to sing..
I'm so pro to make the music myself...
AND AND AND,
I get scolded, heee=X
The song that rele high key,
you knoe wat??
I'm shouting..
Well... The time is on 6pm but nobody went to called us...
So we continue sing,
until 6.30pm only we went out ourself..
I'm thinking if nobody called us...
And wat time will we be singing to O.O
After that,
we went to buy ticket..
Monster Vs Aliens..
A cartoon that...
not bad, hahasx.X
And after watching the movie is 9something..
And we went in car..
And i slept..
And until home...
And i open xdo...
and i off again...
and i chat wif my friendss...
and i came bloggin...
and after this i'll going xdo again..
ok, thats all=X
bb~~~





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography