<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 June 2009


Today i wake up at around 5am~ (sob)
The reason is..."KAWAD"
After prepare,
I went downstair to wait auntie..
Aunty said that she'll fetch us at 5.30am,
Around 5.40..
I'm worried cause aunty haven't fetch me,
I sms-ed Candy,
feel not so bad cause aunty also haven't fetch her^^
5.50am liddat, aunty fetched me,
and we went school~
Me, Wei En Zaii and Candy Muii,
practise our kawad in school,
and I'm waiting for a malay girl to bring me her Set A,
she promised to bring me.
BUT!She so normal and say
"Oh, tak bawa lar.."
I straight....
"What's her problem?..."
And told Wendy,She not so nervous,
and Yee Leng shi fu zai brought me her Set A..
Yay!!!! =P
So I changed my clothes..
Nervous-ing..Nervous-ing..
Then... START..Pertanding kawad,
but bsmm are last, so we waited the other uniform to finished their kawad and it's our turn,
SO LUCKY,
When we are kawad-ing,
suddenly raining, getting heavier and,
we cant move here and there=.=
We can juz stand still and let the rain water drip on da face~
everybody was watching us in the middleT.T
Well....~Haizx, still got many thing happen today,
I'm so sleepy leh...Ok,
after school, is 12.30pm liddat,
but teacher tell us finish at 2,so many ppl eat lunch only go home,
some go smc, some go unique,
me?
go unique lor,i eat hokkien mee=P
Then I saw form5 de gang they all...But too bad,
He didn't come...Okay, stop here!
Later think bad things><
Then hor,I go back at 3,
but fetched by my sister,cause my aunty de car go repair jor...
Hmm~...Then come back,
I play computer a while,Then go sleep ler,
cuz too tired,NOW ALSO TIRED,
Leg pain dao die=.=
Then after wake up is around 7pm,
I went out wif my parents,
but today is go my uncle de hse,pot luck partie^^
reached there, makan and chat~minum and laugh...
Hahas, and then we go for.... KARAOKE!
Too bad, all is english old songs...
Hahas, then I sing a bit nia.. Until 11pm...
Faint~ My eye also wan close that time,
sit too long, cant stand up also, leg tooooo pain,
Then now come back liao^^
Juz now go xdo a while...
Then now wan go sleep liao lur^^ Muacks all<333
88 ya~ O.O





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography