<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 June 2009


Lolx, finally i found the way to post^^
Felt that i rele love Rynn's song!!
Aww man, he's so wonderful..
Muack muack!!!
Very well.... Let me inform something abt few days ago..
First, i didn't update this few day because after i edit da template,
I can't found the button to post=.=
2nd, start wif my dairy ya...
Monday i slept at 4am and wake up at Tuesday de 4pm...
Am i pro?? xP(This's not very good to proud of it actually)
And ytd nite i slept at 2.30am and wake at this morning 9.00am...
Whao!??? Why I wake so early de?? Wan knoe mouxP
Well, if you don't wanna knoe I still wanna tell, Heeeheee=X
Today morning, I set 4alarms... 6am,6.30am,7am and 7.30am...
When the first alarm rang
"Yay, second day jorhx... Still sleepy continue sleep bahx"
(Off da alarm)
When the second alarm rang
"Whoohoo, the times running... Still early, juz sleep bahx"
(Off da alarm)
when the third alarm rang
"7am o.O"
(Off da alarm)
when the fourth alarm rang
"7.30am already~ Aww, early leh... Why I set so early arh???"
(DIN OFF, I put snooze nia=X)
[keep 9minutes rang 1 time, keep press snooze...]
Hehehehe, 9am jorhx...
I'm too happy and can't continue sleep so i wake up
Bring my new clothes and go upstairs,
whee, take bathx~~
After come out
JIEJIE, 9.30 LIAO, WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
(Today i so rajin wake up sister up too, "It's becuz she fetch meXp"haha)
JIEJIE : haiyo, late a bit larx, i straight fetch u go sunway lorhx...
ME : eeee, where can liddat one, u say fetch me to Aiai hse, angry!!
JIEJIE : U go ask mami fetch u go lar, she downstairs already...
ME : so bad one, i go ask lorhx
And i went ask my mami, my mami say ok worhx, and I reached Aiai hse arnd 10.30am??
I think so xP
Ands...
After auntie fetch See Hoooi, we went sunway^^
START!!!!!
[my starting so long LOL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we reached there,
the first thing i nvr forget is to buy earring for my lgz -- Angel..
I go choose choose...
Bought onee,
and i called Pey Fein to ask them,
where were them??
[I think u were thinking, " AIYA, SO DETAIL FOR WAT, SO LUO SUO "]
hahas,
and Pey Fein tell me they at Mcdonald already..
And i went mcdonald to met them lorhx..
I saw pey fein luii, Ryan zaii and pey fein's little cousin sis..
At first,
Aiai, see hoii and pey fein, ryan they all was like
" hi..."
then gave a weird smile nia..
they duno each other marhx..
HAhaszx, nonsense=.=||
becuz got a boii in gasoline work de wan meet me,
so we went there to lim teh,
whao, i saw him, i got shocked..
Hahas, cuz he din work today, he have off i think..
then when he come say hi to me,
Ryan zaii and Pey fein luii like
" hi baba" in small voices.
I straight wan kill them.. hahas
Then when we lim teh half way..
got a uncle went in and suddenly say
"Aiya, i tot nobody here de..."
BUt i knoe he knoe there is ppl here,
cuz he sounds so... not shocked
And I'm thinking,
wat this uncle wanna do=.=||
And he's like, you all lim teh arh??
i feel duno wat to say~
Then ryan suddenly whisper me..
"my dad, my dad.."
lolx, i instantly felt funny=X
Cuz the uncle was so funny and nice person..
then he's like
"wah, you all de drinks havent come arh? so long de?? want complain already.."
hahas, we duno wat to say lorhx..
Then the boi in gasoline wan meet me de,
he take off but also got help..
so he bring a water here...
ryan's zaii father suddenly say
" eh brother, why so long wan?"
"everybody wait so long already..."
I keep laughing and laughing, cuz it's too FUNNY!!!
And in gasoline we met my nv xu chia hui and also yan yi and siow thong...
After we lim teh, we went skating..
oh gosh, I saw the guy in gasoline de at there..
I instantly x tahu wan how to face him...
[I juz smiling and say hi~]
The action in the bracket, i duno keep repeat how many times, lol
Aiai is like...
" Wah, see he very obviously wan kao u lorhx, where also follow.. "
RMB THIS SENTENCES...
okay after that, nv xu -- chia hui dun wan skate jorhx, so a while nia,
we din skate jorhx, i also telled that guy i bo skate jorhx, so he went out too..
andd we went hav lunch in KFC,
but i prefer mcdonald lehx..=X
when in kfc, we thinking where to go..
We're like
"hey, we [lat tali lat tali tampung] see who zhuo zhu...
then the person say want go where we also follow
then i and Aiai 1,2,juice lorhx...
Aiai win jorhx.. She's like so happie and I suddenly say one thing make her shocked..
"Hahas, k lor, u zuo zhu, see u wan go where.."
She say.....
"Wha, I rele duno where to go!!! U all dun look at me like this lar..."
I'm laughing at her, hahahaha....
We're like wan follow her, make her walk infront, but at last also dint lur..
cuz she keep say duno where to go,
then Aiai bring us to Ryan's dad flower shop,
LOL, Ryan is like :MY MOTHER MY MOTHER!!!
and walk away quickly..
*SAW SOMETHING...
The guy in gasoline de...
I saw him holding a girl hand walk over me..
Hmm....... He did saw me
and dare to say : Wha, dim gai gam ngam geh??
lolx, a bit weird ps...
AND, walk away...
It's so TERRIBLE..
wtf is this??
nasib i nt accept him yet..
or else i'll chop him into pieces..
Well, i doesn't not love him..
So not sad lar, just feel... BOII CANOT BELIEVE=.=
kkkk... CALM DOWN...
and at last we all break jorhx..
I mean, break into a few groups,
and duno walk where,
I walk wif Bryan Dii, See Hooi and Aiai...
we went the take picture de placxe...
At the back got a few games de marhx,
got hockey and basketball..
Bryan go buy token and play wif Aiai and See hooi,
HAH! you all not there...
If you saw, u'll faint..
THEY ARE SO NOISY...
HERE'S THEIR DIALOUGE...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRYAN : HAHAHAHAHA, GOT CHA!!
AIAI : DONT LAUGH FIRST!! I'LL WIN U!!
BRYAN : NOOOO! YOU WONT~
AIAI : YAY, IN 1 LER
BRYAN : COME ON, HAHAHAHA
SEE HOOI : I WONT LOSE U YEAH!!
BRYAN : YA MEH?! PUT HORSE COME HERE* ( er hem, this i translet de=X)
SEE HOOI : OH YEA, DON'T PANDANG RENDAH* ( er hem, also translet=X) GIRL HOR!!
AND...................DOT DOT DOT....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that is basketball...
This also u'll faint...
the ball is flying everywhere...
=.=
pls imagine urself,
I bu fang bian wan say..
It's too.....(AIK)
pls understand......
HAHAHAHAAHAHA...........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we keep walk around asia avenue...
and i saw pey fein they all infront gasoline..
I so happie saw them, quickly walk there...
SAW THAT GUY...
*er hem... i beh song-ing
I straight stare him...
He dont dare look at me and sms me a "SORRY"
hmm, i scolded him...
I say if I didn't saw this and I accepted u that time, are you going to having 2 gf?
He say no...
I asked, is that ur gf??
he say yes...
I say then why just now say no?? u wan break wif her arh?
He say i dont knoe how to explain...
I angry=.= " Doesn't need to explain."
Ok he didn't reply jorhx...
GOOD, I deleted his numberz...
We went mega leisure at 5.30pm..
Pey fein they all didn't follow..
Nv xu-- Chiahui gt follow...
Then after we play is nearly 6 already...
When we want go lim teh AGAIN,
chiahui going home ady..
so we say baibai~
and we go limteh at RM cafe..
Then Siow Tong and Yan yi go home jorhx..
Left Ryan, Pey fein and her cousin sis...
Oh ya, bryan dii also go home ler..
then ryan they all come find us and lim teh tgt at Rm cafe..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We found that...
Aiai like to say "PIGU", like to whole hand tight like quan tou and put near her face, and when say no, she have a cute action like whole hand in a "X"..
And we keep follow her action, and say the word "PIGU" in anytime, although it's rele... no relation wif our talking topic=.=
Make until we keeep laughing and laughing..
And here we also found an action -- Aiai like tapping the table when laughing..
So we also follow, make see hooi laugh until she wan cry and keep say "BEH TAHAN"!!
Hahas, and we also follow, keep say " BEH TAHAN, OH, PIGU!! "
that time we sot jorhx, so.. dun bother abt us =X
then the whole place is our laughing sounds larhs!!
See hooi keep show gun hand and say : QIANG BI NI A~~
means kill u wif gun a!!
lolx, she rele not purposely de i think..
It's rele her habit, so we also follow...
SO WE KEEP LAUGHING, UNTIL MY STOMACH CRAM....
DOT DOT DOT..
actually u see me typing right now,
im laughing unconciously!~!~!@~!@@@@
k, calm down jorhx... after that ryan go home jorhx...
then Aiai and see hooi also go home jorhx...
Then we go lim teh again b4 i going home.... and 7pm sharp my dad reached lion head
and i GONE AWAY!!!
well... i done blogging todays thing...
1day happen so much thing isn't rele nice...
make my hand now so tired...
SEE, type so many thing, GRACIOUS........!!!!
hahas, see ya!!!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography