<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 June 2009


[I'M SNEEZING]
You, will not believe....
I went Sunway again=.=
As Aiai say,
maybe i rele kena virus jorhx...
but I promise to myself...
This week...
I dun wan go out ady!!
I'm so bored of it..
Actually I duno wat's the special of Sunway~
Well...
Today morning, wake up at 10am,
need to go for a breakfast wif family~
ba kut teh..
I love it..
Around 12 I reached my sweet home...
And i went to take a bath...
Until 12.45 O.O
Then i'm like..
JIEJIE, FAZ FAZ!!!
Hahahas, and I reached Sunway 1.30pm..
When I reached there..
We met in mega leisure~
Urm...
There's Angel, and 2 boy..
It's her friend..
1 boy I knoe him de..
Another boy is the boy's friend...
I knoe wat Angel and the boy was thinking=.=
Well, they are trying to do something...
Angel is keep asking me "hw's him.."
blablabla...
And i don't care..
LOL...
And we yam cha in Rm cafe,
I sit wif Angel, and the 2 boy sit tgt..
The boy i knoe is SO FAKE...
"my eye's canot see so shine.. blablabla,
wan change placde.. blablabla"
I knoe I know, I just said " SO MUCH REASON "
and I changed my place=.=
But i didn't even talk to the boii lar...
It's so sweat~
And we stay there till 3something i think...
And we go walk walk..
zzz, they keep wan pull me go gasoline..
but at last we didn't go first...
we go walk around....
then suddenly we walk back to mega leisure...
The boii's were playing something..
I and Angel go top up and we go shopping^^
We bought same earrings, and she bought a clothes that same wif me,
and also a wallet that same same..
Hahas,
I also bought a clothes,
I felt it's so yeng,
I love it~
And I tumpang in Angel's bag,
cuz i didn't bring bag...
but when i go home..
I didn't notice,
Angel brought my clothes home..
Well..
This Saturday she's gonna bring for me
Cuz we're going Kuala Selangor tgt for 2days 1 night~
Ok, at last..
WE're having our lunch in "GASOLINE"
sweat,
I ate Tom yum fried rice again..
But i still felt so weird to eat there..
It's a restaurant lar,
think so much for wat..
But no idea,
he's there=.=
And Angel went home at 6pm..
I went home at 6.20pm..
The 2 guys??
I also duno lar=.=
Then night we went makan makan~
Now then come back jorhx...
Then I wanna go take a bath...
When i went in..
I saw a big crokcroach..
I'm shouting and running out from da toilet wif my towel around me=.=
My da jie and er jie was taking the broom and want to fight wif a small creatures..
And like wanna have a war..
They was fighting inside abt 5minutes..
I called my maid up,
and within 5seconds,
my maid caught it..
HAHAHA,
then after that i kick tio a broom..
I straight jump out..
hahas...
k lar...
After i bath, then i come blogging jorhx..
I go xdo ler yarhs..
bb~~





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography