<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 June 2009


I don't knoe why,
since a day before yesterday,
I'm like no more worries...
I suddenly found that, when I keep think about god,
it rele makes me happie,
cuz I don't have to worry about the question
"What should I do?"
"Who can help me?"
"How now?"
This few question rele makes me worry always...
Cause I'll felt so lonely, nobody will help me when I think about it...
But now, I didn't think about it at all =)
Erm, actually I've to apologize to god that,
I'd getting far away from him, since last year.
Or maybe since long ago than last year....
Oh lord, I'm sorry that I'm been so rude to everyone this few years,
I've been keep saying sorry to you, and promise you not to do...
But I didn't... I ALWAYS break my promise...
And say sorry to you again...
But only you, lord,
you'll keep forgive wat I've done... No matter how many time...
Sorry lord, I'll rele try!
Try getting nearer you, not forgetting to pray anytime...
Oh lord, you're the only one,
can makes my heart no worries,
and...only thinking about happiness...
Last time, when I'm wif my friends,
I'll shy to pray infront of them,
Cause i'm the only Christian...
But now, I won't!!!
I'm going to pray infront of them..
And praise you infront of them...
I want to let my friendss knoe that..
You're the lord,
that glory and everything is belongs to you!!
This morning, I wake up at around 10.20am...
And I went to church around 11am,
I'm a bit regret that, I'm talking during my class :D
I can't stop my talkative, argh!!(Angry!)
Um, afta that, I went to ate steamboat in Summit,
when home around 5pm,
and continue facing my computer,
breaking my pool high score!!!
yays, new high score,
27575!!!
It's SO hard to get that,
but but but....
I DIDNT SUBMIT.....
eeee, so sad D:
Today I ate my dinner wif my sister's bf,
cause, my dad went to attend a wedding dinner,
and my mum ate her dinner at home..
We went to eat in an indonesian restaurant^^
Um, it's quite nice, I love it~
Cuz I love belacan - rice~
Woohooo.
Um, after go home...
I think about something again=p
See? This feel day, I keep saying some 道理,
hehes,
kay lets see....
A human, which means manusia,
hahas, I knoe i'm saying nonsense,
well... now not nonsense dy arh,
everyone of us have difference characteristic and attitude,
some of us, easy angry?
some of us, get scolded a little bit then cry...
some of us, always happy,
some of us, always thinking negative~
Some of us like to scold ppl wor...
If like I like to scold ppl,
he like to cry...
I scold him cause he like to cry,
he cry cause I scold him...
Liddat mar no ending??
Sometimes, we have to think about other ppl de,
we have to think that, if he/she is me..
What will I think??
We should always... Think b4 action...
Stand and forgive^^
Just now,
I saw my sister's room is full of clothes mountains,
I start help them to kemas,
Of course, i cannot see all clothes then call maid wash mar,
so I ask
"Da jie, you tmr wan wear this?"
"Er jie, you tmr still wear this arh...?!?"
"Da jie, later you wan change pyjamas?"
Er jie, this clothes you want wash or not..
"and many many.."
And they started to no patient T.T
"Just put down there lar!"
"You cannot straight away ask de meh?"
........
Instanly I feel so stupid,
I so rajin help you all kemas leh, you all still liddat...
!!!@#~@!@~!@$#@#%#$^
I think only lar, din scold,
then i throw down their clothes and go toilet wash hand,
but I think again,
If I'm my sister, i'll also have that react...
Maybe I'll scold more loud,
so I just continue help them kemas lor...
See I so "Wei Da"
(Perasan-ingxD)
"support Rynn Lim Yu Zhong"
Just now I receive a message about the sickness of h1n1...
In sungai way, In bkt Tinggi, in ss9....
I rele felt so anxious,
cause it's not exactly dangerous like straight get straight die,
but it'll make everyone so worry...
Without thinking, I forward to my friends,
and I close my eye,
I start praying...
Not only for me,
but for everyone, around me, in my state, in my country,
in the world....
Sickness, will make someone so suffer and sad..
If danger, will cause death...
I wanna spread the love of jesus to everyone,
but I don't knoe how,
I just wanna do my best,
I'm gonna praise the lord everytime...
I wanna think about him every moment!!
I don't wanna forget him,
I don't wanna get farer from him,
I wanna know my lord jesus more...
If you can't get the thing you wants,
Don't be so worry,
Cause god prepare the better one for you...
But of course,
you need to put some hardwork urself..
There's no freelunch in this world..
Jiayou everyone~
Sleep tight,
God bless everyone of you!!
God love everyone of you...
Try to pray sometimes,
he's rele wonderful...
for thine,
the power, the glory, the kingdom,
is all belongs to him..
Amen!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography