<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 June 2009


Break up or not break up, be friends or not be friends...
If there's 2 person quarreling and argueing between this,
I knoe i rele should not 8 gua,
But I rele don't wish to see this all things happen among us..
I don't like it!
Cause, I'll think about why don't appreciate?
And scare one day the same thing will happen towards our own..
Small matter if can make it as no problem,
this is the best...
If there's big problem,
just make is small matter...
BUT WHY?? WE SHOULD MAKE SMALL MATTER BECOME BIG MATTER?
I know maybe some of them take it very serious,
but maybe some of them take if easy??
Or someone just take some serious thing to play with it...
But why not just forgive??
Okay, now
I just wanna say,
I won't care about those problems anymore, ANYMORE....
Thats all^^
Muacks<33 all..
Once again,
I seriously advice all of you all and including myself..
I'll and you please appreciate anything, everything anybody, everybody surrounding us..





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography