<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 May 2009


Well... Ytd in school i sit in dewan tertutup but near the door... When morning class get down.. I saw him walk infront of me~ Hmm, I'm shock that I didn't felt heart pain like wat i felt a day before that... When wednesday I saw him, I did feel my heart like broken... Maybe that night I did promise myself not to love him and rele make a big decision.... The second day means ytd I did not felt any heart pain and just a bit of sadness.... But this make me happy cuz it means i finally can slowly put him down from my hearts....Hmm... getting better for this few day larhs... I'm also happy for myself... Wednesday my lovely kai lui fall down... Me see also feel heart pain eh~ After that, the second day i saw her leg got a bit scar... Sad for her~ Today she cried cuz her mother in hospital cuz some sickness... And sundday is mother's day already... She rele sad and Yan Yi keep singing some song abt mother... Make her more sad and crying unconciously....When last period is P.Seni, everyone of us is making her laugh and finally she smiled and laugh wif us^^ Seni teacher call us to make happy mother's day card... I do for my mami -- Poh Imm^^ And my Kai Lui Pey Fein, Sabrina and Pey Fein's darling Chia Hui sent me da mother's day card^^ Feel so sweetxP Well, Li Ying also sent me da cards, well, I don't knoe she want be my kai lui or not@@ Hmm, the naughtiest wan is pui khei lor, as a daughter didn't send me mother's day card!! Aww~~





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography