<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16 May 2009


Today is the happiest day!!~!@ I LOVE AIAI SO MUCHHIEE!!!! Hm... I went sunway today wif my best friend - - AIAI and she brought her friends, i brought my friend^^ Todayz, it's rele a interesting day.. Start from the time i wake up bah, wahuahuahua.... I wake up at around 10 and go at abt 11, when reach there i go find Aiai and saw her father and mother loh, after we pray.. Then we went met Aiai's friend and after buy some shirt,we start skating~[I BOUGHT 2 NICE SCARF, HEHE:D] Sabrina belanja donuts oo=X We went out around 3~4 bah... And then we are like thinking want to go where... I and Sabrina is like " We hav some place wan to go~ And then we walking around and keep walking the same way we walk b4= = And they keep following=] Then at last, we go hide somewhere in the shop, and they cant find us ler... Then i and Sabrina went gasoline lor, and msg them we are in gasoline ordering food... THEY NEED 20MINS TO WALK TO GASOLINE I CANT BELIEF IT, wel... when they comin they did buy a chocolate cake for me.. Thats why they are late.. Now, thx Aiai, Ah boy - Chin tong and MeiMei - Joan^^ After that I thx Sabrina was there peii-ing me... Thx Aiai's friend *zhi qing* and *jia yuan*, kah mun help me celebrate too... duno got spell wrong or not ps... And I also wan aligatou the gasoline de ppl put bday songs for me=X, then we take many picture in the dark dark place~~ And i got cha nice drink for free~ Dun wan tell who belanja de:D ANYWAY I LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography