<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 May 2009


Then today we also got play double dare mah, at the last period... And then we keep dare somebody to shout loudly, I love you or watever thingy to da boys ma... And then hor, got 1 time is I saw edward taking a broom, so I dare pui khei to scold Edward, "GIVE ME THE BROOM" and snatch it... But edward tot we play "i love you" again.. So he dun let pui khei go near him= = He's like using the broom and chasing a dog, my goodness... I'm laughing unconciousness!!!~~!@ Then after school hor, very weird de lor got 2 malay guy= = Not my school de, is like form5 i think, wearing own hse shirt lar... Then i accidentally bang them, then i say sorry ma... Then one of them like, "NOW ALL THE CHINESE GAL GEETING LC LIAO DE LOR!!" shouting at me and like wan hit me... I straight away beh song and shout back at them "I ALREADY SAY SORRY WAT U WAN?" Funny is, they straight away like..."Huh, u got say sorry?" Then i shout at them "YES LAR" then they only go away= = See, such a stupid dumb nia... Anyway, today im happy~~~~~ But still dun like feel to school CUZ CANT SEE HIM EVEN 1%.............. ARGH ARGH ARGH





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography