<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 May 2009


Monday I change jor transport... Feel so happy dun need seee da aunty ady^^ She's rele horrible and don't knoe where is her wrong... Well, don't say tio this, because it is already a past tense and doesn't feel good to think abt her~~ Change jor transport saw in da van got Candy, Joan, Wei En, Nicholas, Zhi Khye, Edward, Alan and etc... Feel so nice because they are so talkative and funny~~ Not like the before one, a little bit noisy also cannot.. =P Today when at Komputer lab hor, i bring out my phone and sms~~ As usual, I sms someone lor, he always reply me de, but... Today he didn't reply me, at last i check tio, I SENT WRONG PPL, but nvm~ I wait that person reply lor, but at last his friend help him reply : His phone dont have credit, cant reply u, hahas... Weirdo..~~~ Today just normal lar... Tmr got pj, letz see wat funny thing will happen xP





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography