<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 April 2009


Nearly 1 week I didn't saw him ler... Half happy, half felt bad... U all will be so weird cuz I so love him why feel happy?... Actually I also duno wat to do ler... I'm so hopeless.. I scare I saw him I'll be crying.. Or maybe whole day feel emo... Felt bad bcuz I... miss him... I'm so dumb and stupid!! Already knoe he wont like me.. Still continue loving... Already say stop loving.. But cant control... Today is exam.. I cant concentrate on my test paper... Or juz close eye then i'll think abt him...I've a lot of ah mui.. alot of ah lui... All of them is so cute.. I rele like them v much.. Especially Amanda and Yvonne.. Everytime saw they 2 i felt kissing them^^ This few day I felt sad also they are besides me... I'm rele thankful..~ =) Bloggie nth much to do.. I din rele update or wat.. Juz wanna tel out my feelings... Broken hearts, bleeding love.... Watever memories..Juz wanna release or share~ Not to show off, not to bargain.. This is my style~~





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography