<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 April 2009


I'm rele in hopeless status.... Wat I can i do else? I'm that worse... Till he dont even wanna look back at me... I'm that perasan and annoying... what I can do is to cry rite? Got use ma...? He'll knoe meh?? He dont knoe how much,how deep i love him... He had no wrong, I'm just too stupid... I've no idea wat to do now... I'm too suxx in everything... Thinking of myself...Last time, how happy I am when I get his email...I rele happy till i dun angry of anything that happens to me.. how happy I am when I get to see him in school everyday... If I'm sad or getting hate myself.. I can stand up by myself again... how happy I am when I get to chat wif him in msn.. although he very less reply mi... but i can happy till forget everything and had a gd sleep.. how happy I am when he knoe who am I... although he will be not like me or hate mi.....I can do everything for him.. Even how busy I am...Other ppl talk to mi... i see also din see then off... but if he call mi to help him find song, chat wif me... I rele happy and wants to help him.. I saw his pm... I heard he say that the song very ngam him.. I asked him some question.. He dont feel to tell mi.. I wanna knoe more abt him!! I can felt he dont wanna let... He hurt by someone? Did he hav a gf? Who the ones he lov? How he felt to me? Did he knoe my feeling...? Dont knoe wat to do ler.... He dont luv mi at all.. Even 1%... Did he?? I felt myself is annoyed now... I've to say now... I must stop loving him...Hurting myself only...How to put down?? I love him so long... so long... I've no idea to make myself stop... Crying doesn't make mi feels bettar....I'm too s2p..like an idiot only... Although I'm crying now..... It doesn't stop me from writing my blog.. I've still many many much thing to release, but i don't knoe where to start...My hearts feel very pain when i write i have to stop loving him... What to do... In his eyes, i also duno am i worth for him to think.. maybe i dun even can compared with an ant.....





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography