<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 April 2009


I can't believe... I rele cant stand ler... I can't believe last time i keep fake smiling infront of all my friend, already wasted... I cried today!! In school.. Anyone can help mi? Bibu, Angel, Evon.. we 4th always together.. This few day like less talk d... Less topic between me and them... Sister ytd i just argued wif them.. and I din saw him many day... Dont knoe wat to say...

Well, I miss Aiai... I miss her!!!!! Her cute face can make mi forget many many sad things... The only girl can make mi happy. The ONLY ONE... Long time din see her too.. Getting weak and weak....





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography