<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 April 2009


Haha...haha....haha....Friday morning, cause of I go earlier to schoool... I went to a restaurant infront of our school... AND I saw him.. s2p may.. heart thinking , please dont saw tio him!!!... BUT I knoe he'll be there.... Hmm... Saw him, -nearly cry- but is nearly lar... nasib baik din rele got luhs.... If not I rele want to tear my face and step on the floor ler... And keep fake laughing infront of everyone... So tired... When im in there... I keep watching him... I knoe he would not see me.... He's lieing on the chair, He's fahsion hair, He's drinking water, He's talking to his friend.. All i did watching.. like a stalker only... Myself is bian tai ma==... After that, whole day in school.... I could only think abt him... My maths rele sux that day.... Cant think and do propely...





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography