<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 April 2009


And saturday morning... I did wake up at 11 am^^ nice sleep huh?? Do u think that?? haha, I slept in 5/6am oo~ And night we went out to have a fish dinner... We ordered only 2 vege and 2 fish and I only ate a half rice... could not believe rite?? For normally i'll eat 2mangkuk.. Now leh?? even 1 also bo... my mum and dad also shocked... And after i come back... edward is teaching me how to play dota and dling the war3 latest version...^^ Yea yea, he say that would not work, and i say my computer not that cha, will work... And he say want to bet... for RM20!! Yea, luckily!!! I didn't agree da bet and at last the patch does not works^^ n0w ging xdo ler.. b4 that i come upgrade my bloggie luhs.. To let d other knoe that how's my life and how im going on...





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography