<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 September 2008


Alone, is lonely....
Alone, is really boring....
Alone, is unlikely and sad.....

Sometimes, is it alone good? Or more friends is bettar......
sometimes, is it really need to be alone? Or actually, is feeling needed someone,
to care about u....
we'll nvr understand.....

Why ppl feeling being to be alone...
Themselves also dont understand.....

Actually, The answer is so simple....
We dont need to be alone...
But needing someone...
Someone who can understand, and care about us......

-------------------

I'm really ot so strong, as you all seen...
Actually, i'm just a normal gurl....
That needs ppl to care about mi too.....

I'm as same as everybody...
I need someone to care about mi...
I also need someone that understand mi...
And i also need someone to know that wad i'm thinking....

So, please.....
Don't hurt mi so much..
Dont hurt mi again and again...
You make mi feel that, I'm so weak...
And so.... FAKE~!@

Fake to become myself...
Where am i??
When i cried....
My tears cant stop.....

---------------

As my kor teached mi, I empty my bottle....
The bottle that filled up wif my sadness, had gone away.....

As earlier I'd known....
I'll lost him one day, Just...
It came too sudden...
It's really a "suprise".....
Make mi cant react nicely.....

That time, the bottle of sadness become full immediately,
I'm trying to pour away wif my tear,
but i can't make it....
Until, I think it another way..........

Although we're nt together anymore....
At least, you did gib mi a short but sweet memory...
I think it thaty way,
And the sadness have evaporate till gone itself,
from my bottle.....





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography