<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 September 2007


I am so sad!!! My father don't let me go starcruize with Aiai... I also don't know why! I so wish to go, but my father stubborn, don't let me go... why i cannot go?? sob sob, Aiai of course i also want to go.. Not me don't want to go, is my fahter don't let me go mah..And today i sad is because.. Jackie and Shaun want to fight again... I so scare if they really fight, one of them will get hurt or something like that... But at last ''nasib baik'' didn't really fight... But like that i already very sad... So scare too!! Haiz.. actually they two also got wrong de...
Shaun = Make Ppl Angry
Jackie = can't control itself
Jackie and Shaun.. If you all really got read my post.. I really wish that you all can Cooperate and be good friend again.... Please don't be like that... You all make classmates all very sad and... and... got many trouble!!
Teacher also scare you all fight, they must have a words to you guys mom...
So please please please change you guy's habit ok?? Althought you all didn't see my post.. But i really wish you all can be good friends again....





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography